Nominations for the 2019 Local Government Information Technology South Australia (LGITSA) Awards are now open. The LGITSA Awards have proven to be a great way to promote and reward excellence in Information Management and Information Technology across Local Government in South Australia.
This year, the LGITSA Board has refined the categories and the entry process has been further simplified to make it easier to enter and articulate the fantastic initiatives that are being delivered.
Nominations close 26 August 2019
The overall aims of the LGITSA Awards Program are to:
- Recognise and reward excellence in IT and IM across the State.
- Create an aspirational goal leading to the elevation of standards and quality of IT and IM services across Local Government Councils in South Australia.
- Create awareness across the sector, State and community of the level of expertise and excellence in Local Government Councils in IT and IM.
There are many benefits of nominating. These include:
- Recognition of Information Technology and Information Management excellence
- Promotion of a team, Council and/or sector
- Reflection on, and celebration of achievements
- Career enhancement.
The 2019 Award Categories are:
- Excellence in Community Experience
- Excellence in Employee Experience
- Excellence in Information Management
- Excellence in IT Service Delivery
- Young Achiever of the Year
- Team of the Year (IT/IM)
The Nominations Booklet, forms and further information about the awards can be found via here. Nominations must be submitted by 26 August 2019
Please contact LG Professionals SA on 8291 7990 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.