State Records Archive Strategy Consultation
November 13, 2018 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
Every day, decisions are made about whether records created by State and Local Government across South Australia, in all formats, should be kept permanently as part of the State’s Archive or can be destroyed when no longer needed for business, legal or accountability purposes.
This consultation session is an opportunity to hear about and discuss:
- What types of records should be kept permanently as part of the State’s Archive
- How we can best preserve the State’s Archive (in digital, paper and multimedia formats)
- How we make the State’s Archive more accessible to the community.
Your feedback will be used:
- To help define what types of records should be kept as part of the State’s Archive, which will inform a revised Appraisal of Records Policy
- To inform how State Records will preserve and make accessible the State’s Archive in a sustainable way, as detailed in the Archive Strategy 2019-2022.
To review and comment on the existing Appraisal of Official Records – Policy and Objectives and the draft Archive Strategy 2019-2022 go to https://yoursay.sa.gov.au/decisions/a-strategy-for-the-archive/about.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com