LGITSA Annual Conference and Awards – Next Generation: Who’s Driving You There
October 18, 2018 @ 8:00 am - October 19, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
LGITSA ‘s ‘Next Generation: Who’s Driving Your There’ Conference and Gala Awards Dinner will be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre, 18 and 19 October 2018.
The program is now available here, detailing sessions including:
- Digital Strategy: Responding to the Needs of Citizens in the Evolving Digital Landscape
- Emerging Innovators Panel Session
- Building Resiliency: Data Breach Management Using NDB Principles
- Turning the Payroll Department into Software Developers
- Review of General Disposal Schedule Local Government Records (GDS 20)
- Geospatial Session
- Smarter Collaboration
- Agendas and Minutes Software
- Electronic Signatures – Finding the Balance Between Efficiency, Compliance and Luddites
- Information Management Hot Topics
- Software as a Service
Don’t miss our Keynote Speaker Steve Sammartino’s presentation on ‘The Mobility Revolution’. How distributed technology, people, ideas and intelligence are changing the world and how to thrive in it.
Discounted accommodation is available for conference attendees with options detailed below.
- 15% off the best flexible rates/online pricing
- More details:
- 1 bedroom apartments – $165 per night
- 2 bedroom apartments – $189 per night
- 3 bedroom apartments – $235 per night
- More details:
To receive discount when booking, use the booking code LGITSACONF
View the Adelaide Oaks Locations overview here.
The East Entrance is best for participants to arrive/enter the Adelaide Convention Centre to access the plenary hall and conference registration desk.
Should the car park be full, please see a handy list of carparks with close proximity here.